Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learn Ball Drilling

Does anyone have any links or material to share for learning to drill balls? We have someone we're going to train and would like something to help prepare him for the process. Anything will be appreciated.
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Alastair
    Polyester balls
    by Alastair
    Does anyone else find when you drill a polyester ball the finger inserts feel a little larger than in other equipment? Even though you use the same drill bit, insert etc..
    04-02-2013, 10:42 AM
  • jim willing
    1999 Nascar ball drilling???
    by jim willing
    Ok, perhaps I'm just dim but...

One of my regular bowlers came in last night with one of the 1999 series Nascar "Collector's" balls, and asked if I would...
    11-06-2004, 12:25 PM
  • bowlgolf7
    Columbia Aftershock
    by bowlgolf7
    I had a customer come in asking for a ball similar to the Columbia Aftershock...problem is that that ball is older than my experience with bowling balls and I don't know anything...
    12-15-2009, 07:06 AM
  • Sherlock
    Bates grip
    by Sherlock
    Does anybody still have the neccesary equipment to drill this type of hole? I have an elderly bowler who would like to know. Thinks it may be helpful for him. May have also had...
    02-02-2012, 02:54 PM
  • Joe
    old ball
    by Joe
    I have an old Manhattan Rubber that has never been drilled. Does anyone know if these balls are worth anything if undrilled?

Thanks
    Joe
    12-17-1999, 09:33 PM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X