Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct positioning of ball on an AMF Model 3000 DoDo Scale

Hi Folks - newbie to the forum here. I need some advice. I recently purchased an AMF 3000 dodo scale for my personal use. Im familiar with using the kaufman dodo but not this one. I even hate to ask this but HOW do you line up the ball to be measured on this AMF scale - it does NOT have the reference marks on it for the quarter scale like the kaufmans have? I have tried to measure it as best as I can and mark it with a sharpie but my measurements are still way off (when compared to another scale in a local pro shop). sometimes as much as 1/2 ounce.

I have checked the static balance of the scale - removed all the weights and aligned the sliders to zero - and it balances out perfectly. The bubble is also dead center as well during all my weighings. So, I'm at a loss on how to get my equipment to weigh out correctly. I'm certain its probably a small 'something' that Im not doing or doing incorrectly, but for the life of me, I cannot put my finger on the problem.

your input would be greatly appreciated....Thanks!

James

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Table cutting off before the end of the cycle

I have one lane that has been giving me trouble lately. It used to be every once in awhile but now it is happening every cycle. Start 1st ball cycle, sweep drops does the usual...

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Another pivot bearing broke.

One and a half year old GSX machines. This will be the 5th pivot bearing that has broke. This one decided to take out a few things with it. Snapped the stroke limiter shock stud...
Working...
X