Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• Laudlanes
    New Pro Shop
    by Laudlanes
    This summer our center will be putting in its first true pro shop. I’ve drawed the card to run it. 25 years ago I helped drill balls here, but that was then and this in now....
    04-24-2004, 05:11 PM
  • Marty Murphy
    Drill bit / countersink for Pro lane
    by Marty Murphy
    Does anyone know the size of the holes in Prolane and does Brunswick sell a bit to drill the holes? I found a bunch of scrap Prolane and want to build new work benches with it....
    03-02-2010, 07:08 AM
  • Rock-n-Bowl
    sidewinder drill?
    by Rock-n-Bowl
    Has anyone heard of a drill called the sidewinder? If so is it any good? I have a chance to buy used pro shop equipment one package has a gilmac drill the other has a sidewinder....
    06-05-2005, 05:38 PM
  • old-school-mechanic
    Pro shop equipment
    by old-school-mechanic
    I posted alot of pro shop equipment I'm trying to sell in the classifieds. As I didnt get 1 response to it. I'm guessing #1 the price is way off. #2 The equipment is outdated....
    09-20-2005, 02:00 AM
  • bowlchicago
    Pro Shop Ball Deals...
    by bowlchicago
    Just curious to hear what some of you think about online retailers such as bowlersparadise now lowering their prices even more on bowling balls that we are offered deals on. ...
    02-08-2007, 01:41 PM

Stahl's "Tuffy Super Jam Stopper" in action!

So I decided to try a few of these, I mean the idea totally makes sense and recently I saw these in action and liked what I saw.

Basically, it's meant as an extension...

Roller Clutch issue

Has anyone had to remove the plastic ring in the back side of the plate in order to achieve good indexing? I now have 2 roller clutches without the backing rings in service. Either...

Pictures of new machines being installed...

Here are the accelerators and pits that came with the lanes, kickbacks, gutters, power lifts.

This a new way of building the supports for the lanes...

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
X