Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caronavirus

Here are some links to some helpful websites regarding the Caronavirus.

The nature of our business has us dealing directly with the public putting us directly in the line of fire.

There may or may not be a risk in your area but some good common sense practices are reasonable at any time in preventing transfer of any virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html

https://www.who.int/emergencies/dise...ice-for-public

Mike Wilson
    Bowl-Tech Inc.

The city of Los Angeles has shut down all bowling centers and arcades until March 31st.
    We are in the suburbs, so I imagine it wont be long for us.

Comment

The province of Ontario Canada has declared a state of emergency and shut down all indoor recreational centers, restaurants and bars. No public gatherings of over 50 people. Owner just told me I'm off work for at least 2 weeks as he just closed the center. Hope it's only 2 weeks. Bills gotta be paid. Stay safe friends.

Comment

I'm in rural WA. As of this morning at 12am all restaurants, bars, entertainment venues are closed until 3/31/20...tentatively, it could be longer. Money is very tight, and if this lasts more than 2 weeks we may not open the doors again.

Comment

all of Minnesota for the next two weeks bars resturants bowling pretty much anything fun lol

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Broken Things!

Here ya go. This will get us started. This came off lane 40. Feel free to pile on!...

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
          I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
          Thanks for looking.
          Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Gold Crown Masking Unit

Here are some photos of a Brunswick Gold Crown single masking unit that I refurbished. I stripped off the old orange vinyl skin and used it to make a template for the new green...
          Working...
          X