Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 scale Lane nearly finished

Hello, I have been a lurker on the site for several months while my lane was under construction.
    For the most part the lane is fully functional with string pin setter and gravity ball return. The string setter works quite well. Maple heads with guardian and pine back end from a center that closed here in northern Ohio.
    Thanks to all of you that created threads which gave me ideas.
    regards
    ​​​​​​​Tom

Looks good. Lets see some video of it in action.

Comment

I have to figure out how to up load a video
      regards
      Tom

Comment

Very cool! I wish I had the time and space to build something like this.

Comment

It took approximately 2 months of spare time to get the lane to this point. Next is Auto score and large monitor. An IT friend is going to help me get it running on a Raspberry Pie.

As for space...
          6' of approach
          From foul line to end of lane 26'
          Pit is 16"

Regards
          Tom

Comment

Originally posted by TA54 View Post
            I have to figure out how to up load a video
            regards
            Tom
            Easy way to do it would just post to youtube and then place a link here.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse