Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Lane Pin Dots, Arrows, & Foul line Dots

First off I would like to start out by saying I think it's great that mini bowling is still a thing. It's awesome to see what everyone is building and how. I've noticed quite a few people talking about using a sharpie for their pin dots and arrows. I have a vinyl cutting machine and have designed a perfectly scaled set of lane markings. I'll attach a photo. I'm also thinking about designing a set of break point lines as well? My lane is in the works, I'm actually going to pickup the materials from Menards tonight. I have ScoreMore, IR break beam sensors, the Arduino coded, and a 4 channel relay module board to support the electrical load to use ball lights, and spare/strike lights. I bench tested it all out last night, works awesome. The newest version of ScoreMore has a ball speed option as well, seems to work well too.

So back to the lane markings, if anyone is interested I can cut you out a custom set of markings in black commercial grade vinyl for $20 plus shipping. That should cover the materials and time to put it together. What's your thoughts?
    Attached Files

I am interested to see how the vinyl holds up over time with balls rolling across it. I had tried the sharpie thing way back and oddly enough, my second arrow was always needing to be redone. The ball going over it would wear away the ink.

Comment

Hey Phil, what do you use on your production lanes?

Comment

If you have a wood lane surface paint your markings on or apply your vinyl then cover with lane finish.

Comment

Originally posted by Minibowler View Post
          Hey Phil, what do you use on your production lanes?
          We do not have any markings currently. There are quite a few of our competitors that have no markings on their lanes also. We are however planning on changing that for the next lane material run. We will have arrows and dots. Probably not going to have lines for boards though as we feel that might look too busy.

Comment

I just wanted to share how my vinyl lane graphics are holding up so far. Its been almost 2 months, and 100's if not thousands of throws and hooks over these and looks as new as the day I installed them. I did use a heat gun to really set them in, I'm using laminate flooring that isn't completely smooth. Theres a texture.
            Attached Files

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
            widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
            Working...
            X