TOTY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after 10 years with my mini lane

Hey guys! After building my lane 10 years ago I had to relocate for work and could not take my lane. It has been in storage ever since. I finally was able to bring it down from Ohio to Florida. I built a semi automatic pinsetter that was controlled by a relay and actuators. During transportation some of the wires came out of the relay and I am hoping I can get some help getting set back up. I know some of you are really smart with this stuff. A push button would start the pinsetter down then when the pinsetter would get to the deck and release the pins another switch was activated reversing the polarity sending the pinsetter back up. The relay is a Panasonic SP2-L2-12V. Hoping one of you can draw a little diagram. The 12V constant comes from a power supply. It is really good to be back and I can't to try out the new scoring and improving my lane. I really appreciate any help.

Tate
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

It looks like it's a latching relay. Should be pretty easy to get up and running again. Send me your contact info and I'll see what I can do to assist.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Yes it is a latching relay. The ultimateandy originally sent me the schematic 10 years ago to get working. I did send him a PM. The email he sent it to 10 years ago I no longer have access too. I will PM you my information. Thanks again for your help. Tate

Comment

Update video

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qQcJVrcfTn4

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Another update video

https://youtube.com/shorts/UE5w5p_Khlg?feature=share

Comment

Good to see it running again.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
              widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

The AMF dude

Saw this on the back of one of the machines at work. Looks like something you'd find in a box of Lego's, but it has the old amf triangle logo in the middle, just...

Transformer smokes

I hava a tarnsformer that started smokeing. I replaced the transformer and it runs a few seconds and starts to smoke again. Any Ideas?...

82-90 XLi Pin Elevator

I have several Pin Elevators that I believe to be out of round on my XLi's and was curious if anyone has ever run across this before and is so, what you did about it.
              I'm...
              Working...
              X