Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bench testing the pinsetter. I was only lifting the rear up but there is another set of springs between the 1,2, and 3 pin cup. Once I get the pinsetter installed on the lane, I'll make the fine tuned adjustments to set pins. Then take it back apart for paint.
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Awesome job! I too always wondered how they operated. I also thought there was a horizontal movement. Can’t wait for more videos!
        --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Comment

Thanks. I will be posting a new video soon hopefully. I've been super busy and not able to spend much time on the build but need to get it done or at least out of my trailer by middle of July. I moved the first 16 feet of lane to the basement a few weeks ago. That was fun by myself... So right now I'm working on the pin deck section, masking unit, and pinsetter mounting. I got most of the scoring monitor system done, just needs installed when the lane is put together. I'll attach some pictures for a sneak peek of what's coming. I also ordered some light up letters to hang on the wall to decorate the basement.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ughhhh, moving the lane by yourself. NOT FUN. Been there, done that. Looking forward to seeing the action videos.

Comment

Exactly, moving these lanes is not easy. Hopefully you weren't surprised with an "Oh no, it won't fit" moment. On my 1/2 scale lane, the side boards on the back pit section weren't removable. To get the lane in and out of the basement up the stairs to the garage was very tricky. There was only one way to position and angle the lane section. There was no way I could do it solo! These lanes definitely have the high potential to fall into the category of "I should have thought of that when I designed it!!"

Comment

Well I have been working on the pinsetter an hour or two every other night. Finally got it functioning. I will be testing it by setting pins for a good hour, (while I have a few beers). Then it's back apart to finish painting.
                Attached Files

Comment

That's very clever - to link the release mechanisms to the handle that lowers the deck to the lane. Nice. I have always been impressed with the creativeness, inventiveness and imagination that come out of these bowling and pinsetter projects.

Comment

Nice job. Looks like it's working pretty well.

Comment

Nice job! Looking good!
                      www.BasementBowling.com

Comment

Finally have all the lane sections moved to the basement. Heres the latest video on progress.

https://youtu.be/t3S2pO89PLo
                        Attached Files

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse