Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 3,375 games on mini lane

Well gang, I have over 3,375 games on the mini lane so far since May 2010!! This does not count the open frames bowled without keeping score! Everything is holding up great!! My friends love this lane..... Is anyone else keeping track of the amount of games on their mini lanes?
    --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

That is simply amazing Steve, and a testament to your construction that it holds up so well over that many games. What do you use to keep track of the games? Do you have some sort of database that tracks scores, averages, etc. per bowler in your basement?

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      No, don't have any computer programs or anything, I just keep all the score sheets, and then keep a running total at the top of each one. I have a binder with all the bowler's score records, dates, averages, games bowled, hi game...etc...
      --- SteveJT66

Comment

This would be Steve the statustition!
        70's MP/PBL/LBS,Q-Score
        Prolane Walker sport

Comment

That is a lot of bowling. ANy breakdowns??

Comment

Just think if you were charging $2.00 a game you would have made $6750. Thats a lot of manual pin setting. You still using the same set of pins?

Comment

Yep...I guess that's me......LOL
              --- SteveJT66

Comment

the only thing I guess, would be a few of the tubes that hold the pins in the setter came loose, but I have since permanently fixed that problem. I have wooden support collars epoxied around them, so they should never come loose again!
                --- SteveJT66

Comment

I am rotating between sets, I am on the second set of 20 pins, then I will put back the first set of 20 pins in the summer time.
                  --- SteveJT66

Comment

With the two sets of pins I just put in at the end of August 2011, I have a pin where the base ring came off. The first two sets I had in that I removed to rotate the newer ones in, were in over a year, and no problem. Is that due to maybe a defect in manufacturing of that particular pin?? It's been in use just under six months. Probably has about 1,200 games on them. I read that Linds has a lifetime warranty on the base rings. has anyone had a problem with the base rings at all?
                    --- SteveJT66

Comment

No problems here. Probably just a fluke.

Comment

No problems with the base rings here. My issue has been inconsistency with the size of the width of the pins. I have 2 or 3 that are fatter than the others and they want to stick in my setting cups.
                        www.BasementBowling.com

Comment

UPDATE: Now officially over 4,000 games as of last night, the grand total of games bowled is 4,028 !!!!! Not counting open frames of course without keeping score...these are the games scored.
                          --- SteveJT66

Comment

Awesome job, Steve! This really speaks volumes about the unit's construction. I think it looks great myself.

Comment

Thanks Compy.....still lookin' new..!!
                              --- SteveJT66

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse