Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mini lane born

Hey gang,
    Someone else made a new mini 1/2 scale lane. A bit shorter, but very cool. It is in three pieces so it can be moved. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z67gI...27FAAAAAAAAAAA
    --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

I called them. The pin boy gets $34.50/hour and works 9 hours a day for 1 hour at 1.5 x OT pay. What a job.
    This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

Cool, I think he needs a heavier ball. I wonder if that one is from Linds? My guess is AMF and Brunswick will never come out with a 1/2 scale machine because there is no demand for them :-( Only way we are going to get one is find a company to design it and build it. I checked with some bowling companies in China and unless I could sell many many of them they were not interested.

Comment

Well, I think this is catching on, the more people see these mini lanes, so we would have to have some way to get people to sign a general petetion of interest to see who would be willing to buy one. I think more people would build one if they knew a 1/2 scale machine was available. Not sure how to make people aware of a so called petetion type thing if one were to be implemented.
        --- SteveJT66

82/70's,kickers,Kegel Kustodian

Comment

Good idea Steve, A couple ways would be make a Facebook page and also make an ad to run on Facebook. Another would be to place an ad in some of the bigger bowling magazines. Only trouble is it will cost money.

Comment

Mini balls can be purchased (in any custom size - which they need to be 4.25") at EPCO MFG. See online.

Comment

They have a pinsetter that they can put on this lane that would work if you like to see it go to youtube and look up Q Bowling.

here is the link... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKwkAh8H4Tc
              Life is a Game So play it hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Niwolf View Post
                They have a pinsetter that they can put on this lane that would work if you like to see it go to youtube and look up Q Bowling.
                The Qbowling is 1/3 scale.
                This post is not an unpaid promotion of my business.

Comment

NICE STEVE

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse