Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold my half-scale lane

I had to part with my lane today. I'm getting married next year and just dont have time for it right now. It went to my neighbor's friend for a good price and he is very happy with it. Someday I'll build another one!!!!!!! I still visit this forum often to check this section and will continue to monitor the wonderful things that are going on with your half-scale projects. Keep up the great work guys!!!!

Very sad! I hope to see you back building here after you're married, etc! Somehow in later iterations of building/design you always find improvements anyway

Comment

Which one was yours? I cant keep up with the posts.

Comment

http://youtu.be/AO-K4KXi0Vc

Comment

Sad. Congrats on the upcoming marriage and the next one you build wil be even better!
          www.BasementBowling.com

Comment

At least the setup is going to a good cause. If I ever get married, I am definately keeping my lane (that means she will have to have her hobby room, an acceptable compromise.)
            If it can't be fixed with a hammer, try a bowling pin! They're heavier and more surface area for whacking!

Comment

Bummer ya had to get rid of the lane but congrats on the upcoming wedding bud!
              All I want in life is to turn wrenches and climb around pinsetters/pinspotters again :/

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                Working...
                X