• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike, please start a thread in the memorial section

Comment

Originally posted by Tablejam View Post
      Mike, please start a thread in the memorial section
      or possibly move this one there maybe?

AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I think Mike already did. I ran across it yesterday morning but can't find it now. This new version takes something to get used to.
        I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

Typically what i do is move threads like this to the memorial section when appropriate.

Will do so soon.

Mike
          Mike Wilson
          Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Wow, sad to hear this. Good dude.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Rest in peace my friend.

Comment

Damn! SoCal Tom was one of the good guys. I knew him only from here, but he would help anyone out. My condolences to his family and friends, a very sad day.
                  * this space left blank intentionally *

Comment

I had no idea until I checked up on Yazu's thread and saw Tom's memorial wrench and wings. Might not miss the political aspects but he always provided some experience or unique perspective on issues, and the occasional cool story about radio. RIP
                    When you know what to do, everything is easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Grit View Post
                      I had no idea until I checked up on Yazu's thread and saw Tom's memorial wrench and wings. Might not miss the political aspects but he always provided some experience or unique perspective on issues, and the occasional cool story about radio. RIP
                      Cant agree more Tom was a hell of a guy and I usually enjoyed reading his post and or rants when I had more spare time to visit this site. I'm sad I wont be able to see anything new out of him.. especially in the political section.
                      "wiggle that wire see if it does anything"

Comment

Wow, had a bit of teary eye going over this, can't believe our dear friend has been gone 4 years this December... I miss him and Denise so much...
                        AS REQUESTED....The all new and VERY improved "super cool" Pin_Head with super hip shades.....

Comment

I hear ya...
                          Mike Wilson
                          Bowl-Tech Inc..

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
                          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Well this is a first.

We all from time to time have one of those “wow I’ve never seen THAT before” moments. Well today was one of those for me when my night tech texts me to say lane 16 is out...

Ball return wheel guide roller removal.

Hey guys, i could just use a bit of advice trying to get this part out, first time I've had to do one of these. I got it to move a few turns but its come to a point where it has...

Even old mechanics find something new.

All my years working on these things I never had this happen…… until last week. ...

82-90XL Frontend Gearbox Parts - Rebuild Woes

We have 5 of the 088000365 replacement gear kits on the shelf, and I pulled two gearboxes off machines earlier this week, so I thought I'd try my hand at rebuilding them and save...

Prolane damage

Can this be repaired?

LED Ball Lights

Made an LED conversion for A2's and Frameworx masks. It can also be modded for the Harmony masks to accept 2 x 5mm led's and/or a 12v supply. Once I'm happy with the performance/design...
                          Working...
                          X