Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas gifts for league bowlers.

Every year since before Christ was born, we have given every league bowler a free drink and a bowling towel or can coozie. Just checking what others are doing and trying to get some fresh ideas for our bowlers. Thanks,Sid

Our center puts out bowls of free potato chips and mini-pretzels (with napkins and paper plates) the last league session before Christmas and invites members to bring goodies to share. Fairly inexpensive and promotes drink sales. -- JohnP

Comment

We give them the day off. :p
      Actually, at the end of November, we give all league bowlers 3 free games a day, valid on Monday thru Friday.
      Its called League Bowler Appreciation Week.

Comment

We allow the leagues to bring their own food for a pot luck party. The bonus here is staff get to get in on all the great food.

Comment

For the past thirty plus years we give every league bowler a gift with our logo imprinted. Sweatshirts, polo shirts, hoodies and duffle bags have been some of recent years gifts. I think they truly appreciate the gesture and it is great advertising for us

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse
          widgetinstance 666 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

ETU diagnostic tool

I've posted before about wanting to try and figure out how to fix these trigger boards we have. I'm trying to map the thing out and create a schematic, but it's slow going, especially...

Preventative Maintenance - Vector HD Problem

Tried to help a friend out at my old center with an electrical problem. 24 Brunswick Jetbacks, Serial 3000, no TDM with Vector HD Scoring which I know nothing about other than...

Gutter Straps

Hey everyone, I hope someone can direct me in the right direction. I'm looking to find either a part number or someone willing to part with some.gutter straps. I have plastic...

AMF 82-90XL BE Gearbox seals part number cross reference.

I have spent a few hours cross checking part numbers for my 82-90xl's Back end gearboxes. I have found that most auto part stores carry these seals for a fraction of the price...
          Working...
          X