Collapse

Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever have this issue with the xli edge?

Comment

Some pics of the damage would help us in determining where the damage is happening.

Comment

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

Pin Damage
          by Guest
          What is the usual age for everyone's pins? The general age for our pins are around 1 year and that is pushing the limit. Another bowling center in the area can make their pins...
          03-03-1999, 05:40 PM
        • Hanging Bananas
          5 pin chutes scraping pins
          by Hanging Bananas
          Ok Guys, heres my new query. We are getting ready to get new pins, and in order to keep them alive a little longer I was wondering if its possible to bend the edges of the 5 pin...
          08-13-2003, 09:11 PM
        • STL
          pin damage
          by STL
          Some of my machines, A's, have been marking up pins. They leave small cuts on the bellies and about 1-2 inches from the bottoms. What part of the machine is causing this?
          08-01-2002, 08:53 PM
        • robert2020
          Pin Damage
          by robert2020

one of my lanes is putting these chips on the top of all the pins and i cant seem to find any sharpe edges... if anyone could help...
          12-30-2011, 08:26 PM
        • lawrence
          pin damage
          by lawrence
          strange scratches on the sides on my pins. what could cause that? top of the belly and below the neck.
          04-27-2017, 09:17 AM

Help-broken Part

my crew was clearing a pin jam when the part fell on to the pin-deck. no enough experience to know where this is or what it's called. looking for help so we can order the part...

Qubica VDB Battery Replacement Part 2.

Greeting all.
        I am sharing a link for a video, part 2, on how I replaced the battery in a Qubica VDB unit.
        Thanks for looking.
        Bolton454

Pin Damage

I have GSX pinsetters just over one year old. Just one of my machines is causing this damage to my pins. I have already adjusted the pin deflector boards to cover the bottom bolts...

Making TDM's adjustable.

I have some machines that the time delay cycles like right now when machine is triggered instead of the 3 sec delay. Would like to put in a potentiameter to correct this. Does...

1:1 shaft wear

Hi all....I have a pinsetter that knocks over pins at times when setting new pins. The moving deck shifts very abruptly right around 270 degrees. Instead of a smooth movement,...
        Working...
        X