• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shncx74
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wookie8662
    replied
    Some pics of the damage would help us in determining where the damage is happening.

Leave a comment:

• Shncx74
    replied
    Anyone ever have this issue with the xli edge?

Leave a comment:

• Shncx74
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sparkplug
    replied
    top edge of pin deflector was the problem! thanks

Leave a comment:

• PharrMetechs
    replied
    Originally posted by sparkplug View Post
    i have same issue but my machines are gsx 2014
    check to see if the bottom of your sweeps are missing the plastic capping on the bottom this will cause this wear on the pins
    also check your overflow chutes sometimes when the pin comes down it will hit the top edge of the pin deflector

Leave a comment:

• cabber
    replied
    The damage in the xli edge was caused by a broken bin strap at bin #6 that was cutting into the pin every time the shuttle moved. I also have the shuttle probably a little to much adjusted to the back, oops. Problem solved.

Leave a comment:

• kcmav
    replied
    Check teeth on distributor belt lacing also

Leave a comment:

• sparkplug
    replied
    i think its hitting corner of metal bracket that pin shield is bolted to when pin comes down overflow shoot

Leave a comment:

• sparkplug
    replied
    i have same issue but my machines are gsx 2014

Leave a comment:

• tinker
    replied
    we have the 90 xli, had a problem with cuts like that but were a little on an angle, found the problem was coming from one of the lacing pins were broke and bent up and if a pin would stall a little that lacing would catch the pin and cut it, took a long time to find the problem, good luck, hope this might help

Leave a comment:

• Andrews
    replied
    Those damage scratches are caused by the shuttle straps. When pins are shuttled but not spotted they come back up in get scratched/dented by the sharp bottom edges of shuttle strap.
    We have rounded edges of 7/10 straps and moved forward other bin straps with Great Success.

Leave a comment:

• exMech
    replied
    oops sorry. Missed the AMF part. Saw the pin and I've seen it so many times I jumped the gun and assumed. You know what that means. Anyhow, won't happen again. Maybe.

Leave a comment:

• cabber
    replied
    Just to make sure : indeed the pinsetter is a QubicAMF Xli edge ---> no turret clutch and no pinwheel either. I will check the bin area.

Leave a comment:

• theultimateandy
    replied
    I would suspect a pincup would cause that type of damage. Also inspect the trip arm.

Leave a comment:

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse