Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin damage

noticed today that i have two lanes both chewing the base of pins in a manner i dont recgonize.

would apperciate help tracking down and repairing the cause.
    this is in bruns As. i think its something in the deck but have not been able to spot an obvious cause. all pins in these lanes have damage in the same manner as these two sample pins do.

Re: pin damage

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/g...=pindamage.jpg

pin on the left is from lane 11, pin on right is from lane 14.

im not having luck making this work today

also it appears pic is rotated wrong even though i fixed that... pin on bottom is 11, pin on top is 14

Comment

Originally posted by Cliff

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums/g...=pindamage.jpg

pin on the left is from lane 11, pin on right is from lane 14.

im not having luck making this work today

also it appears pic is rotated wrong even though i fixed that... pin on bottom is 11, pin on top is 14
      Might check you pin wires and the chewed up on the bottom looks like you are missing a deck roller and pin is hitting the bracket.
      I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

lane 14 was a broken 7 pin inner wire. broke way down low instead of the normal area and those scratches were lower down than i am used to.

lane 11 had a missing deck roller in the 5 pin position. the one spot i couldnt get a good look at during league last night when i noticed the pin damage.....

Comment

That why I tell my chasers to check bottom of pins that end up in the aisle for that kind of damage. Doesn't take but a few shifts and most of the pins will have damage.
          I'm going fishing and camping!

Comment

when they eat em, they eat em quickly....

i shared some pics today, and i got more loaded into my computer i plan on getting into here. some of the pins are great examples of what a setter can do in seconds when something breaks, and a ball that has a level of damage that would make you shudder to truly see.
            but you aint really supposed to bowl on concrete.....

Comment

Cliff if the lane with vertical marks on base is still doing it check to see if pins are hitting edge of center chute when entering 8 and 9 baskets.

Comment

the pin on the left, weve had the same damage on one of our GS-X machines, I dont remember what it was, because that was before I worked in the back, but I remember those markings
                Who needs safety labels....survival of the fittest I say!

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse