Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A2 Parts Database

Hi Guys, looking for a list of all parts for A-A2 in excel format. Has anyone got anything or can point me in the right direction. Looking at making a parts database.

Cheers
    Will

Hey Will, I'm guessing that might have been what you tried to call me for?

PM me your email addy and I'll send you it. It's essentially the online PDF of the Bruns catalogue but on Access tables. I can output it to any format you want. They are grouped by Bruns's page sections and indexes. It was used in the Access databases project I posted here but never finished. http://www.bowltech.com/forum/the-wo...164#post708164
    ​​​​​

James
    Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
    Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
    Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
    Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Does it come in the LCARS format?
      If so, count me in!

Comment

Lol. Unfortunately no. Although Access tables are not bad for file based databases, Access wasn't intended for having a flashy GUI. There were a lot of compromises I had to make to get it that far. It also makes it a lot more time consuming to develop with. Maybe one day I'll write something a little more generic in .net WPF. That will allow for a more fluid GUI as opposed to a standard winforms app.
        Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
        Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
        Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
        Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse