Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KL Kevins call sheet program

Anyone still have the KL Kevins call sheet program? all im finding are broken links and google search come up with nothing. Thanks in Advance.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but these are what I have.

ALL Files Scanned with MALWAREBYTES PREMIUM Version 4.2.1.89 and AVAST INTERNET SECURITY Version 20.2.5130.0

Checklist Inspection Rev2.pdf Checklist Night.pdf Checklist Call Sheet 2.xls Blackout-Check.pdf Checklist Inspection Global.pdf
    Everything has to be Somewhere !!

Comment

c.striker

Let me check into this, I do believe Kevin stopped supporting it several years ago. I think I had taken official links down several years ago.

Let me look around and see if I still have the files.

Mike

Mike Wilson
      Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

I checked with him on Facebook. He still has the code if someone really wants the call sheet program.
        let me be myself

Comment

Mike Wilson that would be great. my center mechanic had it years ago but has since been lost.
          billman Im up for the code if its available.
          mickeygm I saved these to my drive. i had a few of the sheets in the past but thanks for them...

Comment

I'm looking through my Bowl-Tech server backups now.

Mike

Mike Wilson
            Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

c.striker I found them

Let me work on getting them ready for download. I will let you know.

Mike
              Mike Wilson
              Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

c.striker I have sent you a Private Message with download instructions.

Please let us now how it goes, I tried running it but had issues, may have been windows 10 compatibility issues but I really didn't spend much time on it.

Let us know how it goes.

Mike

Mike Wilson
                Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

It could just be a matter of downloading an old version of Access runtime.

I do a bit of work with Access. If you guys are having issues I can take a look.
                  Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                  Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                  Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                  Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Thanks James, I just forwarded the link to you so you can take a peek at it.

Mike Wilson
                    Bowl-Tech Inc.

Comment

Run setup.exe.

Select typical install.

Copy the files from either “brunswicksourcefiles” or “amfbackendfile” from the \KLKevinStopProgram.zip file to the “C:\Program Files (x86)\KL Stop Tracking” folder setup created. Replace the existing files.

Right click on the newly created “stoptrackruntime” shortcut on the desktop, click advanced and check “Run as administrator”. Click ok and ok.

You’ll get the UAC warning each time you run the short cut unless you’ve lowered the UAC security settings. You’ll also get an Access security warning each time you open the database that you must click “Open” to use the software.

Note I’m testing this with full versions of Access 2010 and 2019 (both run the database well as far as I've tested). I’m “assuming” Kevin’s installer includes a check for at least a runtime version of access; if not you can download free versions of multiple versions of Access runtime from Microsoft. The latest version is 2016 I believe, which can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down....aspx?id=50040 the x86 (32bit) version I believe will only be compatible with such an old database file.

Any other issues let me know.
                      Factory & Converted A-2 (US, Ger, Jap)
                      Comscore ECT, Matrix & DuoHD
                      Walker B, Sanction Standard, Original K, Flex Walker & Ikon
                      Kegel C.A.T.S

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse