Adsense Classic 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hydraulic gear puller

Harbor Freight has a hydraulic gear puller http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...drolic+pullers . What do y'all think about this tool?
    Jerry
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

I have one here and it works really good.Nice to have one.

Ron

Comment

Thanks Ron
      (Psalm 37:29) The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it.

Comment

Same one I have. Will pull the brass gear off the 4 to 1 without a problem.

Marty - Pro Bowl West
        56 Jap A-2's Qubica VDB's
        2 Kustodian Walkers
        http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa408/a2mechanic

Comment

My gear pully quite working and it seems to have air in it and is there a way to bleed it?

Ron

Comment

Try putting the fill hole straight up with it open and pump slowly. Also make sure you have enough hydrolic fluid in it.

Comment

Topic Starter RibbonScript

Collapse

Adsense Classic 2

Collapse

Related Topics

Collapse

• King3
              4:1 Gear
              by King3
              I have a question on the spacing from the bronze gear on a 4:1 to the machine surface on the housing it self. I know they have "go no go gauge" but the center does not...
              10-03-2009, 12:38 PM
            • Pinhead
              4 to 1 gear
              by Pinhead
              I got distracted today after pulling the old brass gear off shaft and forgot how the gear should face on the shaft. High side towards bearing or low? Its a bruns...
              07-09-2002, 07:08 PM
            • david cast
              1 to 1 (gear snapped)
              by david cast
              had a lane yesterday snap a gear in the 1 to 1 the one that drives the spur gear to the detector. how does this happen? what could i have done to prevent this. i had just changed...
              03-30-2009, 12:35 PM
            • sister joan
              4 to 1
              by sister joan
              We just got a new 60/1 gear to replace on a chewed up 4 to 1. New gear has an extra 3/32" lip on it the old one doesn't have. When I took the old one off and put the new...
              02-24-2009, 01:20 PM
            • Pinhead
              4:1 brass gear question
              by Pinhead
              I recently relaced a bad unit and was rebuilding old one anyways long story short.I got distracted after pulling brass gear off shaft, which way does the gear...
              07-09-2002, 07:03 PM

Deck Lift Gear Damaged

Starting Issue, Random Cycling of Pinsetter
            Noticed that the Rake Crank Arm had a jerk/stutter on 2nd pass of 4 phase movement. Hand cranked to movement point and felt solid...

Streamlane Mask Halo Lights

With huge thanks to "Toby" for all his help & expertise...my old masks now have for-real halo lights again.

Baddest Tool Chest In Town

Adios, motor boater!

Aluminum Repair and Welding

with our broken moving deck i have been asked to figure out if there is a way we can weld it back together in house for very little expense.
            http://aluminumrepair.com/...

Setting Table Harness Connections

Hi, guys.

We recently replaced our setting table harness and when the machine's run in diagnostic mode, we get 01, 02, 03, 04 + 09 errors, or when you place pins...

check this jam...

the ball stuck the table up

Working...
            X